1) Revitalizing Hair Mask – All hair types can benefit from this mask. Apply a generous amount of Lovacado oil on your scalp and hair and leave on for at least 10 minutes before washing. You may also want to use this as an overnight hair mask, as it will provide greater results.
Deep penetrating Lovacado Oil hair mask is a great way to revive dull, damaged, over processed hair
Apply a generous amount of Lovacado oil and massage scalp for a few minutes
2) Shampoo Additive – Add a generous amount of Lovacado oil to your shampoo bottle (shake well to make sure the oil mixes well with the shampoo) and see how it nourishes your hair. This is a great way to make sure you get a healthy dose of avocado oil in your hair while you shampoo. Your hair will thank you.
Step 1: Pour regular shampoo to an empty container.
Step 2: Add Lovacado Oil
Step 3: Shake well
Step 4: Your shampoo is ready to be used.
3) Hot Oil Treatment – Once or twice a week prepare a hot oil treatment and your hair will be shiny and smooth. Depending on your hair length, put a generous amount of oil in a container that is heat-resistant. You can use a microwave, or boil water and put a plastic container with Lovacado Oil inside to warm up the oil in boiling water (touch oil before applying on hair, oils gets hot very quickly and can burn your scalp if you’re not careful). Make sure you wash your hair first, so the hair can absorb the oil nutrients.
Apply the hot oil on clean wet hair and massage for a few minutes, making sure you put oil on scalp and ends of hair. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. You can use a plastic cap for extra moisture, or heat up a towel and then wrap your hair for a few minutes. The heat from a hot, moist towel helps open follicles in the hair, resulting in better absorption of the avocado oil. Wash your hair with shampoo and style as usual. You’ll notice great shiny natural hair.
How to heat up oil on stove top
Heating oil in microwave..
Place a heated towel after you lather your hair and scalp with Lovacado Oil
4) Body Moisturizer – Add to your daily body moisturizer and feel your skin become softer each day. You can also put the oil directly on your skin after a shower to lock in moisture. Your skin will be soft and supple in the morning.
Lovacado and Regular Moisturizer
Add Lovacado Oil to your regular moisturizer
You now have a much better moisturizer for your skin
5) Cuticle Oil – Use Lovacado oil to massage your cuticles when you get a mani-pedi.
Soak nails in Lovacado Oil for smoother cuticles.
Massage Lovacado Oil around cuticle area and feel the difference.
Lovacado Oil is the perfect cuticle oil
Let me know how these ideas work for you or if you have other ways to use Lovacado oil, please comment below.